William D. Peterson, Q.C. – Partner
Graduate of the University of Saskatchewan with a Bachelors Degree in Commerce (B.Comm.) in 1964 and a Law Degree (LL.B.) in 1968. Called to the Bar of Alberta in 1970 and appointed Queen's Counsel in 1995. One of the founding members of the firm.
Community and Professional Service Record
- Former Member of the Conduct Review Committee of the Law Society of Alberta
- Contributor to the Legal Education Society of Alberta
- Former Director of the Lethbridge Housing Authority
- Former Director of the International Air Show Association
- Member of 702 Wing, Royal Canadian Air Force Association
- Associate Member of Army, Navy and Air Force Veterans in Canada
- Past Vice Chairman of the Lethbridge Police Commission.
Areas of Emphasis
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- Mediation and Arbitration