Thomas B. Little – Partner
Graduate of the University of Lethbridge with a Bachelors Degree in Arts & Science (B.A.) in 1977 and of the University of Alberta with a Law Degree (LL.B.) in 1981. Called to the Bar of Alberta in 1982. Joined the firm in 1981.
Community and Professional Service Record:
- Member of the Urban Development Institute
- Founder and Member of the Lethbridge Bar Association Real Estate Committee
- Member of the Canadian Lawyers Network
- Member of the Lethbridge Community Band Society
- Past Director of Southern Alberta Self Help Association
- Past Sessional Lecturer for the University of Lethbridge and Lethbridge Community College Division of Continuing Education
- Former Director of the University of Lethbridge Alumni Association and Former Director of the Southern Alberta Minor Football Association Stampeders Football Club.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Banking and Finance with a focus on secured lending
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Real Estate
- Land Development
- Condominium Development
- Representative work includes: acting for both private and public lending institutions on a continuing basis on both broadly based and specific secured loan transactions
- Advising and providing representation with respect to land developments, including both residential and commercial condominiums on an inception to completion basis
- Acting for and advising on golf course and resort developments
- Advice on structure, design and implementation of sales and conveyancing systems and protocols in respect of various developments and subdivisions
- Advising on and having the responsibility for the preparation of relevant land agreements with respect to a major urban arterial redesign.